Monday: 10 am - 5 pm
Tuesday: 10 am - 5 pm
Wednesday: 10 am - 5 pm
Thursday: 10 am - 8 pm*
Friday: 10 am - 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 3 pm
* Thursday Knit Night from 6 pm - 8 pm
Please come out to see us and reserve your one-on-one knitting classes....we offer beginner to advance level classes for all interested knitters!
If you already have yarn and needles on hand passed down from a loved one or friend...bring this with you and enjoy the art of knitting .... absolutely free!
Knit Nights are held on Thursday evenings from 6-8PM!! Don't miss out on all the fun...we have small group activities that we all participate in, sharing of ideas, and updated techniques.
We carry the following yarn and knitting needle brands:
- *New* Addi Click
- Knit Picks Harmony
- Bramble Berry
- Crochet Hooks: Clover
- *New* Claudia Hand Painted Yarns
- *New*Frog Tree Yarns
- *New* Kertzer James Brett Marble Chunky/On Your Toes Bamboo
- Cestari Yarns
- Shepherd's Wool and Almost Homespun Yarns *by Stonehedge
- Romney Ridge Farm Yarns
- Ozark Hand Spun Yarns
- Ruffle yarns (several types) and various other types of yarn from different fiber mills and vendors
- Types of fiber: wool, wool/silk blend, Alpaca (from a special mill in Wisconsin), Alpaca/wool, merino/silk, and merino to just name a few....
Our yarns are priced at a special value for our knitters who would rather spend money on buying more yarn (we can never have enough yarn in our stash)!! Our team continuously finds yarn products at lower level prices and we want to pass those savings on to our customers.
We aspire to carry new inventory at least every other week but remember....the lower priced yarns are picked up at limited quantities. So, stop by every so often to see what kind of deals we have to offer!
There is nothing better than buying high quality yarn at a bargain price!!
See you soon!